Search Questions:

As an OHS Online user, if an Injury on Duty (IOD) occurs in my workplace, is there anyone who can help me with the IOD process?

Yes, of course, don't stress! If you're not sure of what to do and need help, help is only a call or click away. MAKROSAFE has a great IOD department who can help you process your claims with the Compensation Commissioner. They can help you in the following way:

1. Capture your claim onto the OHS Online system 
2/. Report to the Compensation Commissioner for your registration 
3/. Advise you of your compensation claim number when it becomes available 
4/. Inform you when your claim has been accepted by the Compensation Commissioner 
5/. Inform you when your claim has been finalised by the Compensation Commissioner and close the claim on OHS Online 
6/. Assist you in ensuring that any re-reimbursement claims from the Compensation Commissioner, are paid back to your company