Search Questions:

As an OHS Online user, when an Injury on Duty (IOD) occurs in my workplace, whose responsibility is it to get the injured person to a doctor or medical practitioner?

This is another very important question! When an IOD occurs in your workplace, the responsibility lies with you as the employer, to get your injured employee to a doctor or medical practitioner.