What are the basic components of the Confined tab, in OHS Online?
Yep, now let's look at the confined tab in a bit more depth! Great! Let's get on with it! All confined space entry processes, which are required for the work being done, are managed in the Confined tab (section 10). This tab consists of five parts:
1. Work Environment section - this section identifies the type of confined space and the type of environment into which the confined space entry must be made.
2. Risk Assessment Reference section - this section references any applicable tasks concerning the confined space work.
3. Vessel/Tank or Piping Work section - this section works primarily on vessel, tank and piping requirements and checks and controls, which will need to be made to ensure safe entry.
4. Precautionary Safety Measures section - this section allows suitable and relevant safety measures to be identified to control any confined space work risks associated with the work being done.
5. Contractor Confirmation section - this section allows the contractor (Permit Requester) to confirm the identified safety measures are in place before work begins and for the client (Permit Issuer) to concur that they are in place.