the Key to your Health and Safety programme
OHS Online is a cloud based Health and Safety Management system and available to all SafetyWallet members.
The OHS Online cloud based health and safety management system together with your dedicated SafetyWallet support manager will assist you to full compliance and the day to day managing of your Health and Safety programme.
21 Reasons “WHY” SafetyWallet members, SafetyWallet Auditors and SafetyWallets Partner MAKROSAFE Holdings is using OHS Online to implement and manage their client Health and Safety Programme
- Cost effective - OHS Online does not charge per user.
- Multiple clients with multiple branches can be set up under the Health and Safety Consultants or the employer (Company) of the Health and Safety Officer / Manager
- Accessible via the cloud - all role players who are set up as a user can view or manage the real time activities of the Health and Safety Programme.
- Registers - Everything from Employee, Contractors, Department
- You can select from a variety of templates, creating up to 26 Health and Safety legal appointments; the appointments are easily edited on OHS Online and simply printed for signature.
- A comprehensive Health and Safety Compliance Audit can be conducted by Industry type, which includes all legislation pertaining to the Occupational Health and Safety Act and its Regulations, as well as, National Standards and Bylaws.
- The Audit is automatically updated as legislation, standards or bylaws are updated.
- From the Health and Safety Compliance Audit a Health and Safety Legal Register can be printed and verified by a certified attorney.
- OHS Online's Risk Assessment is simple to use and ensures continuous improvement.
- Tasks and activities can be selected from a growing library of 900 tasks and activities, with each task and activity having a preloaded template, with all possible hazards associated to the task and all the applicable risks associated to the hazard. Additionally, all possible control measures are linked to each task or activity.
- Inspections - all control measure inspections are generated from the Risk Assessment and each control measure is linked back to the Health and Safety Compliance audit, providing a true reflection of your Health and Safety Compliance.
- Health and Safety Inspections - You can select from a library of 160 inspections and customise each Health and Safety Inspection to suit your specific needs.
- All Health and Safety Inspections can be done on the OHS Online App.
- All the inspection questions are linked to the Compliance Audit and when actions are generated from the inspection, the non-conformance will directly affect the Health and Safety compliance.
- All Health and Safety training is captured and stored online.
- Automatic reminders prompt you when training is due, 90 days before the certificate expires.
- Unlimited use of the 26 Online Health and Safety Training Courses.
- An Injury on Duty is captured online and linked back to your Risk Assessment.
- The MIRCA Incident Investigation process can be captured online to determine the root cause of any incident.
- All activities are managed by the Action Request Module, which is linked to your Health and Safety Compliance Audit, which, at any given moment, gives you and your management team a true reflection of your company’s Health and Safety Compliance.
- Multiple Health and Safety Reports are available, ranging from an Action Request Report to a Compliance Report, to many other Health and Safety reports, which will assist a Health and Safety Consultant and Health and Safety Officer / Manager to manage the day-to-day activities of a comprehensive Health and Safety Programme.
OHS Online will assist you to be a more efficient & effective Health and Safety Consultant
With OHS Online you would be more Efficient, because -