HEALTH AND SAFETY
A Legal Compliance Audit measures compliance in Health and Safety.
Also referred to as a Health and Safety Gap Analysis, this assessment is required to measure all aspects of your health and safety programme, against the existing legislation, to which it must comply.
How the Health and Safety Audit is Conducted?
How Often Should you Complete an Audit?
These audits need to be completed once a year, as a means of measuring your current performance as well as to plan and prepare for the year to come. It is also recommended to perform these audits once a process of health and safety programme implementation is completed.
What Will you get After the Audit is Completed?
On completion of your gap analysis, the auditor will be communicating an audit report, which summarises all the findings relevant to your business for you. This report will not only show where compliance is not adhered to but also show you where gaps are currently covered.
Further to this, the report will provide you with an overall statistical compliance graph, which is very handy for the SafetyWallet subscribers, aiming at using their compliance rewards towards discounted services and products on My Safety Shop.
As a SafetyWallet subscriber, you will then receive the required support to close those gaps that have been identified, to move towards health and safety compliance and to keep people safe from harm.
What is Being Measured in the Legal Compliance Audit?
The audit measures compliance of the business on the following aspects whilst considering the accountability and responsibilities of both employer and employee (as well as third party stakeholders, such as contractors):
- The Occupational Health and Safety Act (No85 of 1993) and its accompanying Regulations
- The Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act (No130 of 1993)
- Local Municipal by-laws
- South African National Standards
- Tobacco Products Control Act (No83 of 1993)
How do you Pay for Your Audit?
Do you Need a Compliance Audit to Obtain a Health and Safety Compliance Certificate?
A SAFETYWALLET SOLUTION THAT SUITS YOUR
All SafetyWallet Subscribers enjoy the indicated discounts for all products and services provided on My Safety Shop.
- Monthly Subscription Fee R250.00
- SafetyWallet Subscriber Reward 15.00%
- Audit Discount Reward (for SafetyWallet Subscriber)15.00%
- Company Employee CountEmployees 1 - 10
- Subscribe to Mini Circle
- Monthly Subscription Fee R400.00
- SafetyWallet Subscriber Reward 20.00%
- Audit Discount Reward (for SafetyWallet Subscriber)20.00%
- Company Employee CountEmployees 11 - 20
- Subscribe to Care Circle
- Monthly Subscription Fee R750.00
- SafetyWallet Subscriber Reward 25.00%
- Audit Discount Reward (for SafetyWallet Subscriber)25.00%
- Company Employee CountEmployees 21 - 50
- Subscribe to Friend Circle
- Monthly Subscription Fee R1500.00
- SafetyWallet Subscriber Reward 30.00%
- Audit Discount Reward (for SafetyWallet Subscriber)30.00%
- Company Employee CountEmployees 51 - 100
- Subscribe to Family Circle
- Monthly Subscription Fee R2900.00
- SafetyWallet Subscriber Reward 35.00%
- Audit Discount Reward (for SafetyWallet Subscriber)35.00%
- Company Employee CountEmployees 101 - 300
- Subscribe to Champion Circle
- Monthly Subscription Fee R4100.00
- SafetyWallet Subscriber Reward 40.00%
- Audit Discount Reward (for SafetyWallet Subscriber)40.00%
- Company Employee CountEmployees > 300
- Subscribe to Pinnacle Club