How to Register your Domestic employees for COIDA / WCA 

(Click on the Download icons below)

You will need the following:

  • The Domestic Employer Registration Form (from the download below)
  • The CF-1E Form (from the download below)
  • Copy of the ID of the Employer
  • Proof of Residence of the Employer
  • ID/Passport of the Employee
  • Copy of the Employment Contract


More  Handy Links :


Department of employment and Labour

How to Register with The Compensation Fund

How to register if you are an employer

How to report an Accident if you are an employer

How to Claim if you are a Worker


DOWNLOAD Documents by clicking on the Icons Below:

Read more
Posted date: 16th Mar 2021
Blogs - COID ACT - COIDA-WCA-Assessment-Tariff-Categories-Classes