Why SafetyWallet Health and Safety E-Learning training will help Health and Safety Compliance
SafetyWallet has thousands of members in South Africa and serves as a focal point for both supporting and assisting organizations in the achievement of Health and Safety compliance with services spread over a diverse range of industries.
Organizations that join SafetyWallet, and subsequently become members, have SafetyWallet’s support every step of the way with the aim of aiding industries and commerce in the creation of safer and healthier working environments.
Members are both supported and rewarded in four distinctive components of Health and Safety in both industry and commerce:
- Health and Safety Training
- Health and Safety Programmes
- Health and Safety Compliance Grading Audits, and
- Member Advertising.
When focussing specifically on the provision of training, SafetyWallet, in partnership with MAKROSAFE, provides its members with the highest quality of health and safety training.
The training which is provided is aligned with the unit standards and the curriculum of SAQA and accredit as well as endorsed with DoEL, HWSeta, and SAIOSH.
The Support that members can expect from SafetyWallet support manager in training includes, but is not limited to:
- An analysis of training requirements.
- Dedicated Skills Development Facilitator, or SDF.
- Annual Workplace Skills Plan, or WSP.
- Skills Development Levy, or SDL, Requirements, and more.