Health and Safety Compliance Grading Audit
Managing SHE risks (safety, health and environment risks) is the main focus of a Health and Safety Compliance Grading Audit. It identifies any deviations in a SHE management system and a company’s compliance level with Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Act requirements.
Working in association with OHS consultants, MAKROSAFE, the online SafetyWallet offers its clients an audit team that will help you to navigate SHE risk management principles in daily business operations. The audit team will identify strengths, pinpoint weaknesses and highlight opportunities to improve everyday safety, health and environment risk management.
A SafetyWallet Grading Certificate is awarded on the successful completion of a Health and Safety Compliance Audit. Among the subjects addressed with this online tool include:
The advent of the Covid-19 pandemic has crystallised the challenges of occupational hazards in the working environment. It is now more important than ever before that businesses achieve occupational health and safety compliance. SafetyWallet, in association with MAKROSAFE’s audit team, provides solutions to any SHE shortcomings with training and consultation. By formulating safe work procedures, assessing the presence of occupational hazards and monitoring environmental pollution, SafetyWallet guides clients to OHS Act compliance.
It is important to note that Health and Safety Compliance Certificates obtained pre-Covid-19 and less than a year ago are now worthless pieces of paper. This is because the risks posed to workers by the coronavirus have forced the introduction of new Government-imposed legislation. A new Grading Audit must immediately be conducted and an application made for a new OHS compliance certificate.
A Grading Audit will effectively assist clients to meet the challenges of the new health and safety compliance demands. The appointed audit teams have many years of experience and professional service that help clients to save time and money by guiding them to a healthy and safe working environment protocol.
Meeting NOSA Standards
According to the National Occupational Safety Association (NOSA), there are six products business requires from a service provider like SafetyWallet.
- Fire risk services
- Agricultural services
- School safety
- Health and safety products
SafetyWallet provides its clients with all of those occupational health and safety services and endorses the following NOSA auditing requirements:
- Focussing on the management of SHE risks
- Using a grading audit that determines the status of a risk management system
- Establishing conformance against applicable protocol requirements
- Ensuring that the audit is viewed from a risk-driven perspective
- Identifying strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for improvement in the daily management of SHE risks
Audit teams will identify areas of non-conformance and offer solutions through consultancy and training products. They formulate safe work procedures and monitor environmental pollution. Due diligence to eliminate occupational hazards will also be assessed. The entire audit system process is driven by a risk perspective and the importance of minimising hazards.
The SafetyWallet training programme acts as an umbrella to shield businesses from occupational health and safety issues. No business can guarantee effective and efficient health and safety management system without knowledgeable and well-trained employees.
Trained facilitators ensure an effective transfer of skills in the workplace with training programmes based on modern occupational risk management principles. These principles will assist to reduce workplace accidents, create healthier workplaces and manage and identify any environmental impacts.
The SafetyWallet training programme includes eight internationally-recognised E-Learning courses:
- IOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health) Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- NEBOSH (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) International General Certificate in Occupational Health
- NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety & Risk Management
- NEBOSH International Certificate in Construction Health & Safety
- NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management
- NEBOSH Diploma in Environmental Management
- NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
SafetyWallet Grading Certificate
There is no better recognition than a SafetyWallet Grading Certificate. Dedicated health and safety professionals will support members every step of the way to ensure maximum benefit from our annual Health and Safety Compliance Grading Audit.
The SafetyWallet Audit does not only identify non-conformance issues but also provides an outcome-based roadmap to improve inefficiencies while improving performance. The SafetyWallet membership includes:
- A dedicated OHS professional
- SafetyWallet Audit Protocols
- Membership discount rewards
- Compliance discount rewards
- Contractor/Supplier discount rewards
- Compliance Audit readiness professional assessment
- Annual Health and Safety Compliance Grading Certificate