Introduction to Measuring and Monitoring of Workplace Conditions, e-Learning Training Course
This course outlines the monitoring and watching processes along with workers, speaking to people to assess general understanding, and examination of written reports and documents that form part of the Health and Safety Management System including:
- Health and Safety policies
- Risk Assessments
- Training Records, and
- All other relevant documentation.
The measuring and monitoring of workplace conditions training forms form an essential and critical part of a Health and Safety Management System.
It involves the entire workforce and the recording and capturing of critical data within a correct time period and identifying possible solutions to formulate preventative measures.
Aim of the Measuring and Monitoring of Workplace Conditions, e-Learning Training Course
To provide an explanation of the mandatory requirements for health and safety issues in the specified content of a Health and Safety Agreement. Performance actions for improvement which should be developed and presented to workers in all areas for feedback comment.
To ensure that workers are consulted on reviews and information in addition to communications to all workers through various mediums such as safety committee meetings, union and worker representatives, and more.
In addition, to ensure the effective communication through use of noticeboards, emails, appraisals, and other forms.
To ensure that the candidate understands the essential part that monitoring and measuring plays in a Health and Safety Management System and that such matters involve the entire workforce of an organisation.
This will aid the candidate in playing part in the successful improvement on safety, compliance with legal requirements, and the building of a positive and happy health and safety culture throughout the organisation.
This course serves the purpose as an overview in determining costs incurred along with other basic business principles. It also aims to ensure that the candidate has obtained adequate knowledge on the complete management of effective results using various measuring and monitoring tools.
It also provides information pertaining to the influences of management need to assess the moral, legal, and economic implications of results and recommendations.
This is to ensure that duties are complied with and that risks are reduced as low as reasonably practicable. In addition, it considers any developments in technology and processes.
Areas that are compliant with standards should be reviewed as well to see whether there are any improvements that can be made.
Candidates are equipped with the SMART principle; Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time bound.
Course Outcome to the Measuring and Monitoring of Workplace Conditions, e-Learning Training Course
Upon completion of this course, the attending candidate will be capable of, and able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the general principles and precautions involved with determining the effectiveness of measuring and monitoring strategies.
- Ensure that health and safety objectives pertaining to measuring and monitoring strategies are met.
- Understand the safety achievements and performants of whether the measuring and monitoring inspection schedule is on target and proceed safely.
- Have a clear and definite understanding of the required and prescriptive procedures on monitoring and measuring relating to effectiveness reviews on actions.
- Have a clear and definite understanding of the effectiveness of actions taken to rectify weaknesses or actions taken after a serious accident, incident, or near miss.
- Determine whether local health and safety documents reflect the current priorities, plans and targets. this can form part of the usual organisation’s health and safety management Measuring and Monitoring program, and
- Target future resources effectively by supporting planning processes.
The candidate attending the course will be assessed against the outcomes of each element through the completion of a subscribed knowledge assessment. The assessment will cover the essential embedded knowledge as stipulated in the course and will ensure that the candidate can apply the learning to a working situation.
Conditions of enrolment and certification
To gain access to this training program, it is mandatory that the employer subscribe to the SafetyWallet membership subscription so that the learner can enrol to any of the Health and Safety e-Learning training programmes. Attending candidates must obtain a pass mark of at least 75% or higher is necessary in each Modular Assessment. Should these conditions have been met, the candidate will receive an accredited Certificate of Completion.
Register and book your course via My Safety Shop
Other Training Availible
- Accident and Incident Investigation E-learning
- Drug Testing in the Workplace
- Basic Fire Fighting and Prevention e-Learning Training Course
- Basic Fire Safety e-Learning Training Course
- Basic First Aid Level 1 e-Learning Training Course
- COID – Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases e-Learning Training Course
- Covid-19 Workplace Induction e-Learning Training Course
- Driven Machinery e-Learning Training Course
- Effective Contractor Management e-Learning Training Course
- Electrical Safety e-Learning Training Course
- Environmental Management e-Learning Training Course
- General Driving Safety e-Learning Training Course
- Hazardous Chemical Substances HCS in the Workplace e-Learning Training Course
- Health and Safety Representative Functions in the Workplace e-Learning Training Course
- HIV and AIDS Prevention in the Workplace e-Learning Training Course
- Incident Reporting e-Learning Training Course
- Introduction to Working at heights and Fall Protection e-Learning
- Lifting Machine Operator Safety e-Learning Training Course
- Managing Infectious Disease in the Workplace e-Learning Training
- Occupational and Work-related Diseases e-Learning Training Course
- Occupational Health and Safety Act for Management e-Learning
- Occupational Health Monitoring, e-Learning Training Course
- Permit to Work Systems e-Learning Training Course
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) e-Learning Training Course
- Planned Task Observations e-Learning Training Course
- Smoking in the Workplace e-Learning Training Course
- Vehicle Management (Work-related Vehicle Safety) e-Learning
- Waste Recycling e-Learning Training Course
- Measuring and Monitoring of Workplace Conditions, e-Learning